Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We’re at a railroad station


“We’re at a railroad station waiting for a train that never comes in.”

Arthur Miller

I wonder how many people think so. I do. This has been my story. My life is a lot better than millions of people out there but there is no escape from waiting. Maybe I’m waiting for the wrong things. Maybe not. But one gets tired of waiting & praying. They say nothing is out of the reach of hope. Hope itself kills when it becomes something like cancer & it does in the long run.

However, when I think about others, & how they have been wronged, I feel that I don’t even have the right to complain. Nothing has been easy. But I know God has protected me a number of times.

However, there is never an easy answer for anything. It’s far more easier to raise questions. I wanted to say a lot but I’ve got to go offline now.