Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia


Kaia has made her modeling debut at the age of ten for Young Versace & they are saying she has inherited her mother’s confidence & the camera ‘really, really loves her.’ Her mom was with her during the entire shoot & she describes it as ‘fantastic experience.’

Moreover, Cindy Crawford said, 'I'm so thrilled that Kaia was chosen to be part of the first Young Versace Campaign. I have so many fond memories of the times I spent with Gianni and Donatella. There is something so very special about the House of Versace.'

I think you’re too young to decide things for yourself at the age of ten but nevertheless who gives a damn! Anyhow, she’s cute but I don’t see anything extraordinary other than the fact that she’s the daughter of Cindy Crawford.

Anyway, we wish Kaia all the best!

And it’s definitely a nice pose. I like it. But what’s wrong with her eyes? :P Speaking of which reminds me that this campaign has been shot by fashion photographers Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott & most probably they were in a deep slumber. Which is why they didn't notice her eyes.