Thursday, January 12, 2012

Robert Pattinson’s new look



Robert Pattinson made jaws drop when he showed up at People’s Choice Awards with a shaved head! But it has been reported that people actually like it. However, it could be a shock for some fans. He even went on stage to receive the award for Favourite Movie Drama for the movie “Water for Elephants.”

And here goes his acceptance speech:

“Thank you very much. I don’t know why they asked me to accept it because it’s really a lot of other people as well. When I was doing this movie, I was having so much fun doing it that I was saying to everyone I didn’t even care if anyone saw it. But now that people have seen it and they’re giving awards for it, I’m even more thankful for the whole experience, so thank you guys very much.”

Well I think the movie was good & Robert Pattinson seemed a genuine animal lover. And I just love that Elephant.

About his new look, I think he looks fine. Actually he’s 25 year old…you know he’s just a kid. I don’t think I can say much about his look. Every time I see Pattinson, I just see a cute kid. That’s all.