Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Holmes shocks his viewers


Eamonn Holmes is the man who hosts This Morning & he has shocked his viewers by asking 42 year old female sex addict Crystal Warren as to why she hasn’t turned to prostitution.

So, Crystal Warren is giving interviews everywhere. I hope you guys remember she’s the woman who has claimed to have slept with more than 1000 men. Naturally crude, unrefined questions will be thrown at her & people as usual love to get shocked by everything. I think the very same people even refer to Crystal as slut but at the same time, they find Eamonn quite disgusting. They are just hypocrites.

During the candid chat, Holmes asked: 'If you need this five or six times a day, have you never thought about making a business of it? Charging for it?'

To which, Warren replied: 'What, becoming a prostitute?'

'Then it becomes a business, then I become maybe like a robot.

'This way I am enjoying it, I do it when I want to do it, I get to choose who I sleep with.'

Honestly speaking, I think Eamonn Holmes just couldn’t understand the gravity of the situation. I find him extremely insensitive. This woman calls it an addiction & every time she tells us that she doesn’t have control over herself. Eamonn suggested an even worse choice & that was indeed a crude question. Even charging for sex cannot make things right for Crystal. At the same, people who are making noise also seem stupid. What do you expect of a sex addicts who is giving interviews almost everywhere? People will ask her sickening questions.

Doctor Thaddeus Birchard, who specializes in sex addiction, said: 'It was an irresponsible comment.'

He added: 'It shows no understanding of the true nature of sex addiction.

'I meet people all the time whose lives are in disarray because of their sex patterns and people are very distressed by this.'

As you may recall, Crystal said that she is not proud of it. At the same time, she’s giving interviews. I think she’s not in her right frame of mind. Either she wants people to understand or she wants herself to believe something that she just can’t. She even claims that she enjoys sex all the time. In spite of that, something is not just right. I’m not an expert, so I don’t know. And if I ask myself: do I actually care? I know what the answer is. But I have noticed one difference between Crystal & Charlotte (40 year old virgin who hasn’t even kissed anyone) that Charlotte is at peace. She doesn’t regret making this decision whereas Crystal seems to have a disturbed mind.

Source:

Why not charge?