Friday, January 20, 2012

Lara Stone models topless for Calvin Klein again




The latest ad campaign of Calvin Klein is pretty hot.

The new underwear, swimwear and denim collections feature a range of eye-catching colours. Well I have posted just 3 pics as it’s not possible for me to post all the pictures but the colours are really eye-catching. Block denims are cool. Swimwear collection is good. And Lara looks really hot in that crisp white jacket. I love that shot.

I must say Male model Matthew Terry has a nice physique.

Btw, Lara Stone has been working with the brand since 2007.

'I love being part of so many elements of Calvin Klein, it's so nice to be able to be all these different women,' said Stone.

'You lose track of your identity a bit. There are many different aspects in different women and I think this is reflected in the different campaigns.’