Thursday, January 26, 2012

Brad Pitt suffered from depression



Lately Brad Pitt has admitted that he suffered from depression in 1990s & he used to smoke too much marijuana at that time.

"I see it as a great education, as one of the seasons or a semester – this semester I was majoring in depression. I was doing the same thing every night and numbing myself to sleep, the same routine – couldn't wait to get home and hide out. But that feeling of unease was growing and one night I just said; 'this is a waste'."

Yeah anyone who has experienced addiction knows it’s a waste; it’s not the right way to deal with depression. I also think it requires a lot of courage to admit that you once had or you have some mental illness.

Brad Pitt has been nominated for Best Actor Oscar for his role in Moneyball.

Check out his pics.

Brad Pitt in pictures