Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Real life 40 year old virgin


This is the story of a woman who has never even kissed a guy & she’s quite satisfied. In fact, she’s proud to be a virgin even at the age of 40. Charlotte Baird promised herself when she was just 11 that she would remain pure unless she meets the one. Anyhow, she hasn’t met the one as yet. However, she’s still hopeful of meeting her Prince Charming some day. She’s looking for a tall, responsible, young-at heart animal lover.

She said: 'Some people have suggested that I'm hiding behind celibacy to avoid pain, but I'm not. I just have a conviction that this is the right thing to do.

'People assume it's religious fervour or because I've had an abusive childhood, but I can assure you it isn't.

'It is often difficult for people to comprehend that a celibate lifestyle is a conscious decision and not the aftermath of a traumatic relationship or an in-between phase of the lovelorn or needy.'

But men run away when they hear about her lack of experience.

Well I guess people presume all sorts of things. I myself have never understood why being a virgin & not kissing jerks is taken so badly by everyone. Charlotte’s story is of course quite filmy. I don’t think anyone at a tender age has time to make promises to stay pure or whatever. One never expects that one won’t find anyone.

I think people have the right not to indulge in an act just as people have the right to sleep with as many people as they want to. What’s weird about it? And I think when you make this kind of decision, it’s not just sex. I guess lots of other factors count as well. I think the most important thing is mental compatibility. Anyhow, I suppose if you are struck dumb with love at any age, you might end up sleeping with that guy. I think I would go beyond the boundaries but we don’t have sexy, intelligent people in this country :P And how can you resist the temptation when you are genuinely in love? You know you have to be in love to be able to make love. It’s so with some people.

Moreover, there are certain norms such as you must kiss on the 3rd date. What bullshit is this! And all my experienced friends are adamant that it’s slutty to kiss on the 1st date as the guy will think badly of you.

Anyway, I’m not that conservative as Charlotte. In spite of being so adventurous, my situation is not that different either. And I know others also who are just like Charlotte but nobody is that content.

Source:

I’m the real-life 40 year old virgin!