Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kelly Brook shares some sexy beauty tips



As we all know that Kelly Brook models for her own lingerie collection & once again she has slipped into her New Look underwear range for the promotional campaign.

However, this time Kelly has given certain tips on how to maintain timeless sex appeal.

'My regime is: walk everywhere, have regular steam room sessions to get rid of toxins and find a good water. And plenty of sex - it's a great cardio workout!'

'My secret to instant sex appeal is confidence and being with someone who makes you feel like you're the only girl in the world,' she added.

In short, walk everywhere, have plenty of sex & think you’re the only one. That sounds so much fun. I already feel sexy :P & I’m sure these tips can open up undiscovered doors. For instance, if you don’t know what’s your sex appeal, the chances are you might end up discovering the most sexiest thing ever, that is, your sex appeal. And then you can rate yourself. But there’s just one problem with this ab fab tip: you badly need a man to find out all this. And the fact is if you've your met your Dionysus, you will feel sexy no matter what. You won't be needing tips of any kind.

Moreover, Kelly Brook often talks about her curves & she’s proud that she’s not super thin.

'I can't bear the fact that girls these days think you have to be thin to be beautiful and successful. I'm not thin. I don't starve myself. I don't look at my face and body and think I need surgery or a boob job or a bum lift. It makes me very angry when women in the public eye talk about what work they've had done, because it makes other women feel devalued.'

I totally agree with her.