Friday, January 27, 2012

Orla’s first ever grin


Orla Docherty had a birthmark on her lower lip & that became infected owing to its location. It became so painful & unbearable that she was taken to the hospital where she was given medication to reduce its size. The course was successful & after a year now she can smile, which is sure to make anyone smile.


Her mother Lorraine McLeish of Dumbarton, Scotland, said: 'It was great to see her first smile and now it’s all she does - she always has a grin on her face.’


However, Orla will go through cosmetic surgery in April to remove the remaining scar tissue.

We wish Orla good luck!

Although I’m not a huge fan of kids. I don’t even like it much when they talk to me but I like such stories. And birthmark actually reminds me of a joke which I cannot disclose. Some birthmarks can be such a major source of embarrassment :P

Source:

Now that’s something to smile about