Saturday, January 28, 2012

Meet 42 year old sex addict



42 year old Crystal Warren is a nymphomaniac & I haven’t used the word promiscuous, so please do not confuse yourself or accuse me of using the wrong word. Even concepts such as Electra complex & Oedipus complex didn’t shake me at a young age but yes there is no harm in having a bit of fun in this particular write-up.

The story goes like this: Crystal has slept with more than 1000 men. Poor me had no idea some people count their partners :P Btw, this woman lost her virginity at the age of 15 & by the time, she was 17, she had already slept with 40 guys.

The moment she lost her virginity, she believes she became a sex addict almost instantaneously. The feeling of being wanted by her lover made her yearn for more & more. And she was having sex with new man every month. Alright. That’s the beginning. Now let’s move on.

The 1st innocent question is: why does she want people to know about it? No, no, no, I’m not being judgmental. It’s her right to sleep around with as many men as she likes. You know we bloggers never coin terms such as good pussy, bad pussy…we are just interested in spicy, juicy stuff anywhere, anytime. Go back & read the title. Now coming back to the question: But why would a 42 year old woman would go out of her way & give this kind of interview? Is this an achievement? To lose your virginity at 15, then go around finding guys everywhere to satisfy your sex drive. And yes some people refer to her as a slut but she says they don’t get it; it’s an addiction, which means it’s something she cannot control. Moreover, she wants all of you to know that she practices safe sex. Bingo!

She also complains that people don’t associate sex addiction with women, now that you know her, please change your viewpoint. You must read this passage just as it is:

“At the weekend she says she often leaves the house in the middle of the day to find men at pubs or coffee shops to pick up and take home.

On a bad day she has admitted to having sex with seven different men in 24 hours, sometimes a few at a time.

With such a high number in just one day she confessed it was difficult to fit it all in, and would sleep with a man in the morning, one at lunch and then as many as possible in the evening.”

And why would we miss this tiny detail about this woman:

“All I knew was that I felt good about myself when I was having sex.”

That’s very crucial info. I guess many people feel the same way; it’s just that they don’t give interviews & neither do they express themselves that openly. In fact some even pretend to be Virgin Mary in the company of aged virgins. Now that’s bad. Let me tell you one thing which you may not know but virgins are cunning dogs; they sense their type immediately.

Anyhow, most of us are already sexually aroused after reading about this sexy life of Crystal :P But the thing is…this woman is satisfied. She loves to have sex & she gets it every time. The fact that she is open about it makes her vulnerable but as I see it, she doesn’t give a damn whether you call her a slut or a saint.

“I know I’m a sex addict, but I can’t face getting professional help. Sex is the only thing that makes me feel good about myself. I guess when the men start saying no, I’ll stop having sex. I know some people must think I’m a terrible person, but believe me I’m not proud of myself.”

This last part makes me think. Yeah I was not thinking all along. I was just enjoying. We hardly come across anyone who is so very honest about his/her sex life. I don’t understand why she’s not proud of herself. Sleeping around with more than 1000 people doesn’t mean you’re a terrible person. Anyhow, what can we do if she feels so? I thought she was satisfied. But she has given this interview just to feel better. She wants people to understand & accept that some people are open about such facts.

When I shared the case of Charlotte (the 40 year old virgin who is still in search for her Prince Charming), some people really admired the fact that she guarded her virginity all these years. But almost everyone is judging Crystal Warren for being open about her sex life.

Addiction is an addiction. Maybe she really can’t help it. At least she doesn’t go around raping men. The point I’m getting at is…she doesn’t have sex all by herself, she always has a partner. Why judge her alone? Why judge her at all?

I often say this & I’d repeat myself again in this write-up. People have the right to sleep with as many people as they want to & people also have the right not to indulge in an act ever. It’s a personal choice. She’s certainly not asking people to go around having unsafe sex with just about anyone. She’s not begging women to discover G-spot or anything of the sort. She’s not claiming to be the best suction pump.She's just telling you that she's a 42 year old sex addict & she'd go on till men get tired of her. She really doesn't have any control.

Source:

It’s not my fault I’m a sex addict