Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lady GaGa posed Nude for Tony Bennett


This must be good news for the fans of Lady Gaga. Anyway, this portrait will be auctioned off for charity. A couple of nonprofit organizations will benefit from the proceeds. Bidding will begin on Monday at eBay.com/celebrity.

The singer Tony Bennett who is also a painter compared Lady Gaga to Picasso, which is quite a compliment: "She is the most creative person I ever met. There's something very special about her."

Anyhow, Lady Gaga doesn’t know if she’s the new Picasso.

"I don't know that I'm the new Picasso but I'm certainly twisted like many of his paintings."

Lately, Lady Gaga has been compared to both Picasso & Marilyn, which seems unfair. Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga, but Picasso, Marilyn & even the paintings of Picasso cannot be thrown where Lady Gaga is standing. Marilyn was very sexy & paintings of Picasso are better than Lady Gaga. Yeah but Picasso himself could be something like her though.

I also read something very cheap in one of the write-ups: “I like how Lady GaGa stripped down naked even though Tony Bennett barely even bothered to add breasts, and her vagina is basically a giant black blur covering her entire body, as he prefers to remember it.”

It’s essential to add cheapness everywhere. Can’t such people look at the cause & shut up for once?

As such I don’t like this charcoal portrait of Lady Gaga. The only thing that I like is the cigarette in her hand & of course the smoke.