Monday, December 19, 2011

Veena Malik is very much in India



Yesterday I read that Veena Malik was missing. She was untraceable ever since the morning of December 16th. Btw, she has been shooting for Mumbai 125 kilometres; it’s a horror movie. There were also rumors that she has left for Pakistan. Anyhow, today I read that she’s still very much in India.

People close to her have been saying that she’s suffering from depression ever since her dad disowned her for shooting nude. However, Veena Malik has denied all that talk about suffering from depression. (As if it’s something bad! I think it’s natural for people to break down when they are being wronged.) Actually she was tired after shooting for 18 hours & she needed a break.

I have also discovered one more thing. Mathira is the liberal who fully supports Veena Malik. She thinks Veena is a brave woman. In fact she tweeted about it as everyone else was also tweeting about it but those tweets were not that supportive. So now we know 1 liberal who supports Veena Malik but nevertheless I have no clue as to how should I find out about her fans. She always makes tall claims about her liberal supporters & fans whereas people we know in real life don’t even consider that scandal important enough to be discussed.

Her father too was seen on TV. What is wrong with her old man? 1st he disowns his daughter & I don’t think anyone has been impressed by this move. All along he didn’t know anything about his daughter I guess. Then he had to make an appearance on TV. I believe they are all into this drama together.