Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Marisa Miller Gives Some Tips




Marisa Miller is Women’s Health new cover girl for the magazine January/February 2012 issue. She’s the Victoria’s Secret model & she has given some diet tips that may help out many who are just in the mood. She says she eats naked but we don’t know if it’s every time she grabs something.

Anyway Marisa says: “Eating smart is all about having an awareness of your body. The most obvious way to do that is by seeing it. So when you're trying to lose weight, spend more time wearing less. I don't think I could eat a plate of nachos naked – could you?"

That’s indeed a good question.

Marisa has suggested some more amazing tips for those who are interested. She says. "A lot of women tuck their hips under to hide their butt in photos, but it looks awkward. I suggest pushing your butt out. You'll get that sexy S shape that looks great in pictures."

I say don’t try out this sexy S shape thingy. You might end up looking like a duck. It will be bad for the picture & the camera. Just come to think of it, in many cases, it would be nothing short of raping the very idea of photography. However, for the heck of fun, do try it out...there's no harm & send me the pics.

She has also clarified that she hasn’t done boob job or some other plastic surgery. People are always assuming such things about her.

“I’m 100 percent natural, but I have to work hard to stay in shape. There’s no magic pill. Believe me, if there was, I’d know about it.”

It seems Marisa knows everything. No wonder a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. And my people, there are no magic pill. You have to work hard to shed weight.

Moreover, she also gives a few relationship tips. "Griffin used to get busy at work and not pick up the phone. It irritated me! Finally I said, 'Honey, if I call you in the middle of the day, I'm not going to tell you what color I painted my nails. I need to tell you something [important]. Now, even if it's just for 30 seconds, he'll pick up and say, 'Hey, are you OK?'", Marisa says.

She then admits that it is essential to give him space. "Understanding what he needs to do to wind down is important. I let him have the time to play video games or whatever."

Oh my God, this part was really amusing. I had the urge to yawn very loudly just how I did when I was in 10th grade & the teacher didn’t say anything…anything at all.

Anyway, Marisa can make anyone laugh. That’s what I like about her. I don’t know if these tips could help you. Some people even find her dieting tip questionable. I think the entire interview is hilarious. But she’s very sexy & that’s what really counts. Maybe what they have been saying about blondes all these years is true.