Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I love you – Mr. India



Very, very sexy song!

I think everything was so easy, because he was invisible :P And it's raining in the song...not right from the beginning, but I guess it counts. This is indeed a very sexy song. But I didn't like Mr. India. I also don't like the way Sridevi is dancing or whatever this is & she says 'jab aa hee gai main pass teray keh doon jo dil mein hai meray'...when you're making such moves, it won't be that difficult to say anything, or maybe it's just the same situation like Dhak Dhak karnay laga ho mora jiya ra darnay laga in which Madhuri was also scared since she was a kachchi kali but the dance moves say otherwise. After making such bold moves, one shouldn't act timid.

Oh I love these lines: 'Katay nahin katatay yeh din yeh raat, kheni thi jo tum say jo dil ki baat, lo aaj mein kehta hoon!'