Sunday, February 19, 2012

Jo Haal Dil Ka Idhar Ho Raha Hai– Sarfarosh



Quite a sexy song! Both Aamir Khan & Sonali look great. I don't think everyone can look nice while dancing & singing in the rain.

Sarfarosh is one of Aamir Khan's best movies in my opinion. The story line is excellent. All the songs are nice. The movie revolves around cross-border terrorism. Naseerudin Shah makes an awesome villain. It's a brilliant movie. You are sure to love Aamir Khan in it & I've enjoyed watching it every time. You know the director researched & worked on this particular project for seven years & hard work shows.

Hosh walon ko khabar kya is my favourite song. It's got brilliant lyrics. About this song, what I basically like is both the people know exactly what's going on & after wasting so much time, when they meet again, they don't waste a single second...Very smart approach! I like it.


And there are couple of cool rain songs besides Mausam hai aashiqana. I'll try to cover them. Hope you guys enjoy this one.