Thursday, February 23, 2012

Piya Tu Ab Tou Aaja – Caravan



What a sexy song! You know this song is considered to be one of the best songs ever sung by Asha Bhosle. Moreover, the sound track of the film is also one of hit compositions by R. D. Burman. In fact the movie Caravan was also a hit at the box office. It was released in 1971. I think Jeetendra & Asha Parekh were unusual couple. I really liked them.

I think even now Helen looks thousand times better than the new item girls. She had style. She had a cute face. She was really sexy. Even when she danced, she looked better than many celebrities.

My favourite line is of course: 'Woh aa gaya dekho woh agaya!' Honestly I'm not lying :P I was quite fascinated as a kid when the guy said: 'Monica O my darling!' But I really don't like this man in the video...In fact I've never liked him. Helen looked too sexy & he seems more like her servant.

But this line is debatable I guess: 'Tan ki jwaala thandi ho jaaye, aise gale laga jaa.' I think they take so long to come to you that you're not interested in that kind of a hug or even something more. Eruption of any kind never lasts forever!