Friday, February 24, 2012

Teri Deewani - Kailash Kher



Sorry but I'm in love with every song I post here otherwise why would I.

About this song I must say this is what genuine love is all about. Those who have experienced this kind of love, I'd call them very lucky.

'Teray naam say jee loon, teray naam say mar jaaun,
Teray jaan kay sadke mein kuch aisa kar jaaun.'

How beautiful! Maybe it's possible...genuine love can never be greedy. It won't ever weigh the benefits. It doesn't care about the cost. True love is also like a religion.

And I love these lines:

'Ishq junoon jab hadd say barh jaaye
Hastay hastay aashiq suli charh jaaye
Ishq ka jadu sar charh kar bolay
Khoob laga lo pehre raste rab khole
Yahi ishq di marzi hai
Yahi rab di marzi hai
Teray bin jeena kaisa
Haan Khudgarzi hai.'

Maybe if it's true love...really truly God helps you. And you can't hide it either. He's very right:

Mohay sudh budh na rahi tan mann ki
Yeh tou janay duniya saari
Bebas aur laachar phiru main.'

I love it how he says 'Haari main dil haari!'

Unfortunately I've never felt this strongly about anyone. Lucky are the people who feel so.
This song is for all those who have loved in the real sense of the word.