Sunday, February 26, 2012

A push up bra is like a bag of chips


You open it & it’s half empty. I wonder how many people will agree with it. We actually need to do a survey on it. But I think whoever came up with this particular line knew how to say things.

Today my sister shared this pic on FB & you know how people talk on such pics. This is not the 1st time I’m talking on push-up bras. Kelly Brook forced me to express myself long time ago since she believes wearing this kind of bra makes a woman sexy. My view is still that it’s deceiving people & deception is not acceptable under any situation. It’s another thing that you won’t be deceived.

One of the guys, however, pointed that there ought to be some chips but it’s sheer humiliations that men are being deceived in this manner. He surely had a point. And then we all know size does matter. Some people said that they have nothing to contribute, if size does matter. Suddenly the thread became kind of saddening :P

Anyhow, all I know is that it’s very, very irritating when a bag of chips is half empty.

Perhaps we need to contact Kelly Brook to shed some light. Maybe she could say something that we have missed. We have actually missed a lot.