Friday, February 24, 2012

‘Drunk Text’ leaked on the net & took it by storm





Yesterday a music video of Paris Hilton was leaked on the net. They are saying the track “Drunk Text,” sounds like it was written by some almighty college student & it makes you sad :P Some also believe it’s a desperate attempt on her part.

However, it has been confirmed this particular song is not a part of Paris Hilton’s new album. Moreover, Drunk Text was recorded a year ago.

Her friends & by that I mean singer's pals from Manufactured Superstars are saying people will love her next album. In fact it’s set to impress the audience. Let’s see.

At the same time, I also read: ‘It’s another example of Hilton being a delusional ass clown who thinks that people are still interested in her.’ I tend to agree with everyone who thinks so.

Anyhow, she actually talked about her album at the Grammy Awards. Those who care about her new album…here’s something for them.

She said: 'This album is so much fun, we've had the best time making it.'

Yeah that’s it but why does she sing in the first place? I think people don’t like her as a singer. But some people just don’t get it.

Since I had the misfortune to hear this song or whatever on Youtube, let me tell you a bit more.

Drunk Text seems to be a desperate attempt & really there’s no doubt about it. What kind of lyrics are these any way: “I'm on the dance floor when I get a text from Adam. I'm too lazy to type, so I send him a photo I took up a dancer's skirt and tell him to come and get it. Not realizing what I had just said”? Trying to sound so damn naïve! And this is pure crap: “No one is safe in the twitter sphere anymore. To take the word sex, and mix it with texting. It's called sexting. When you add drunk sexting. The words just don't make sense.” She really wanted to talk about sex & sexting but she was just not good enough & yeah it doesn’t make sense, cause it sounds so stupid. Moreover she says: “Are you fucking kidding me? It's just another moment.” She’s definitely fucking kidding us & it’s not another moment; it’s every time. When you have a kiddish terrible voice, you don’t sing. Last but not least, these are some lyrics: “And I'll be damned if I end up in some lame diner after I do this with last night's lingerie in my purse. It's just a drunk text. This is the last time I ever drink and text.”

But I guess we must bear in mind it’s just a drunk text :P