Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rakkasha Mera Naam – The Great Gambler

This is, by all means, not my favourite song but I'm posting it just to prove my point - Zeenat Aman had a very sexy figure. You know when I read about the best beach body of all times, most of the women mentioned in the list looked nothing short of heavy weight champions in bikinis. In fact Marilyn Monroe who topped the list herself didn't always look that sexy or great. Even though Marilyn Monroe is one of my favourites & yeah she's the most sexiest woman ever but there's something about Zeenat Aman. I believe women to this day are jealous of her. It doesn't matter whether people agree with me or not, but I think she was better than many heroines in Hollywood or even Bollywood today.

Amitabh looks damn out of control again in this song. I can't say anything about the lyrics, cause I haven't paid much attention. But that Habibi, marhaba, dilruba thing is funny. But 'Aye sahib sab ko salam' is very catchy.