Friday, May 25, 2012

Aishwarya at Cannes & Pippa at another royal wedding


Lately we all know Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been criticized for her weight. Nearly everyone believes that 7 months is just too long a time & she should shed weight. Well I think it’s totally her business & all those people who are getting excited about her weight problem may not have lives themselves. 


Anyhow, this is how Aishwarya looked at the AmfAR Cinema Against Aids gala in Cannes. Daily Mail has used the word ‘dazzling’ for her but I’m sorry I don’t agree with them. I can’t even use the word ‘fat’ for her. I think she looks happy, satisfied & yeah a bit too healthy than healthy folks. She’s got cunning but satisfied eyes. And all those who are criticizing her need to know that she really doesn’t give a damn to what you’re thinking. She has a life & a much better life than losers who have posted videos making fun of her. 



There was a time when Aishwarya looked stunning. In fact in some movies, she looked damn beautiful, but I like Aishwarya cause of her acting. She’s definitely a good, talented actor. However, I don’t think she is the most beautiful woman in this world. And it doesn’t matter what Julia Roberts thinks or how any daily says that she has lived up to the world’s most beautiful title at Cannes. 

 But then newspapers love to call just about anyone dazzling who happens to be a celebrity or related to some big shot. The fact is even genuinely beautiful people don’t look beautiful all the time. 



It has been reported that Pippa looked radiant in an orange-red dress, navy accessories and understated gold jewellery. This entire thing is referred to as ‘impeccable taste in wedding outfits.’ 

The foremost question is: My Lord is this what radiant & dazzling all about? :P 

I don’t know anyone who is more over-rated than this woman. Even Kate Middleton is very ordinary but since she’s from a royal family, we put up with shit. No, that’s a lie…we don’t put up with that crap either. But Pippa certainly doesn’t look radiant & also doesn’t have impeccable taste. It’s bad taste. The outfit is just too bad & ugly. What kind of color combination it is? And I don’t know why they even bother to report about her. 



At least Aishwarya is an actress & once upon a time, she was Miss World. She’s got a terrible grin but nevertheless, she looks better than Pippa even now. In fact she's got the worst grin I've ever seen.

I must let you know what one of my friends thinks of Pippa’s awesome pic: 

“She does not look radiant or dazzling...she looks like there is a stick in her bum--LITERALLY, LOOK.” 

And she is right about that :P I know Pippa will hate us for being this bitchy, but we don’t have any choice. 

Source: