Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Samantha Brick – now a proud trophy wife


Alright. Samantha Brick has again written one deluded piece. But we can’t say she’s back with a bang! She’s just back with another lame theory. 

I’m sure you all remember she’s the Helen of Troy of the digital age. This time she claims to be the best trophy wife & not just that, she is also proud of it. In this bizarre essay, she is just talking about her marriage & how her Pascal adores her. In my humble opinion, I think Pascal is this hen-pecked thing. Frankly, a husband ought to behave like a husband, but some women are more content with slaves.

“At this point, many of you will be thinking I’m little more than a trophy wife for my husband, Pascal, and you’re right. I am a trophy wife — and what’s more, I’m proud of it.” 

God, she really believes she’s so beautiful. I know better lookers than her who never call themselves good-looking. Now it’s really funny how she’s bragging that she’s also a trophy wife. Perhaps she is the only trophy wife on this planet. 


This is all the more hilarious. You know Pascal is 10 years older than her & she believes she is 100 years younger than him. 

 “People disapprove of relationships like ours because they assume love doesn’t enter the equation — that our marriage is merely an exchange of commodities: my youth and good looks for his wealth. They couldn’t be more wrong.” 

LOL @ my youth and good looks for his wealth. 

She is so fucking wrong about everything. 

“I’m comfortable with my trophy-wife status for two reasons: Pascal and I are deeply in love and I adore being treated like a princess. And even in these egalitarian times, many people enjoy this kind of marriage — even if most are shy of the ‘trophy wife’ tag.” 

I think any sensible man will find his wife beautiful for obvious reason.

 Beyond any doubt Samantha Brick is totally & completed deluded. Every write-up confirms her complexes & dysfunctional traits. She is a lost narcissist who has forgotten what her complexes are. I think she has been lying to herself for so long that she has forgotten how to face reality. 

She was in her mid 30s when she met this purblind thing named Pascal. 

“He complimented me on my legs, my eyes, my figure. He would endlessly tell me how beautiful I was. He wasn’t attracted by my career or my bank account. Instead he viewed me as a prize to be won and, to my surprise, I found his approach seductive.” 


She is really cheap. She has mentioned money in this write-up a couple of times. One of my guy friends who is filthy rich & he had this problem that women were solely interested in his money & he often complained about it. However, he ended up marrying the wrong woman but he just goes around having fun cause you know women are ever-ready to take off their clothes when a rich guy is around. The point is …telling a friend is a different thing but mentioning money a couple of times in your write-up…that only means you want us to think you are rich. And very rich people don’t do this. 

Moreover, I’d be really uncomfortable if a guy keeps on complimenting on my legs & figure. One gets strange ideas. Only Samantha Brick can find this approach seductive. 

I also don’t think Samantha Brick has the right to speak about other women but some people never learn. 

“If a woman doesn’t make an effort, it’s perfectly logical that her husband will assume it’s because she feels he’s not worth making an effort for. Can you then blame a man for looking elsewhere? A trophy wife, however, would never make such a mistake. It’s part of our job description to look good and support our husbands at all times.” 

And you know she’s the kind of woman who will tell you about the downsides of being this pretty & that shit…always…all the time. 

“I’d be lying if I said there weren’t downsides to being a trophy wife. I know I’ll have to maintain my figure and looks. Pascal is adamant that even as I get older, it’s no excuse to let myself go. As a younger wife, you battle against the assumption you’re a gold-digger crossing off the years until your beloved is six feet under. But I have my career and own income, so my lifestyle wouldn’t suffer if I wasn’t with Pascal.” 

How could you possibly imagine for a second that your beloved would die before you? I can’t ever do that if the man really means so much to me. I think she’s one selfish, deluded, materialistic bitch. 

It’s equally funny how she talks about maintaining her figure & looks. I also find it very suffocating that Pascal has a word on how she dresses up. A normal person needs some space I guess. But they are dysfunctional for sure. You all need to know this as well: 

“We trophy wives are decorative, treasured and highly valued. And to me, that can never be a bad thing.” 

There is one problem. She writes & there’s no way you can get away with this nonsense. 

In the end, all I can say: Once a complex, always a complex. 

Source: