Monday, May 14, 2012

Always tell what you feel


The other day someone shared this pic on FB & you know what it says really hits a person like lightening. I know that’s an exaggeration but it’s so much fun being dramatic. 

Here it goes: 

“Always tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last for a lifetime.” 

I don’t know about regret lasting for a lifetime. When I’m down, I think about stuff & people who mean nothing to me. I don’t have any regret for being loyal to the wrong kind of people. I’ve also had lousy crushes but I had the fortune or misfortune to express myself. I didn’t really mind getting insulted & rejected. Of course I didn’t like it at that time. 

A friend of mine said that sometimes it’s better not to say, cause you might end up regretting. She too has point & I’m sure many people have experienced that as well. When you get hurt badly, you do regret saying the most beautiful thing to the most despicable being who has no respect for your feelings. 

However, I still believe it’s better to say than to regret later on. But when you have already said everything, then what? Am I missing out an opportunity cause there’s no point to repeat the same thing to the same person? I don’t like to be labeled as someone who’s lingering hopelessly & nor do I like to throw myself. Then I don’t understand why it’s so difficult to talk to me when a person can talk to just about anyone who means nothing. 

Anyhow, what’s clear to me is that I can’t cover distance for a person if he’s not willing to help himself. I cannot fight with shadows & I don’t want to think about sluts that are everywhere around him. And more importantly, I cannot fight with someone’s past when I have no fucking clue as to what went wrong.