Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We are surrounded by hypocrites


Some days it’s just not possible to think straight. 

Every time I think about the puppies, I feel bad. We would have kept them in the house for short while, but we didn’t have the option. The landlady talks about angels not entering the house & how impure dogs are. She has the same kind of mentality. 

I find this all so strange. Does the man who killed those 3 puppies need angels by his side? I think those puppies needed angels more than anyone else. 

I didn’t want to talk about it as I don’t like to get into such things but then someone has to say it. You see we have a mosque in this area. But wherever they see empty space, 5 – 10 people start praying for there. When a cat or dog passes from there, they throw stones at them & they want DHA people to shoot dogs as dogs are impure. I’m still amazed that they don’t shoot cats, cause they find cats & kittens equally impure. Unfortunately, there is no such myth about cats that they could exploit. And coming back to the main point, they should go to the mosque rather than creating problems for other beings. They presume that a 2 week puppy could bite them. It's bullshit. As I have observed people in this so-called posh area have been killing puppies. That's all I get to hear every now & then. And those who don't believe in killing cats & dogs, they drive quite recklessly & that helps in getting rid of innocent animals cause they run over them unintentionally.

Actually such people are hypocrites. As I have mentioned a couple of times that they consider anyone kafir who doesn’t have that kind of mentality or a person who doesn’t believe in their crappy theories. Whenever they get to know that I happen to be the grand-daughter of my Nani, I become the nicest Muslim on this planet. This is how they judge people. Naturally it doesn’t matter what they think or how they perceive you. And yes my Nani had dogs but no one had any problem with those dogs or maybe no one could object or say anything. 

And it’s not just them, hypocrites are everywhere. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson very rightly said: 

“What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” 

I never ask people to adopt cats & dogs, but killing them just for the heck of it is madness.