Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kelly Brook, Leigh Francis & weird pics


Even such funny things go to the Cannes Film Festival. 

Leigh Francis as usual has been promoting his new film. 

Although people were excited about Kelly Brook but naturally you can’t expect them to get excited about the character of Keith Lemon or even Leigh Francis, so to speak. 

Kelly Brook talks about her curves in every interview & I think she looks too full & yes trashy. I also find her tips quite useless. 

Here of course she looks better than this clown who even showed off his bottoms. And he was wearing leopard print trunks & he was so happy to show off his ass. I pity the people there. 



I love red shoes, but I just can’t stand how Lemon guy insults these red heels of Kelly Brook. 

You must check out the other pics. They are all good for a laugh. And his ass happens to be fairer than his face.

'I loved it,' she said of working on the comedy. 'It was the most outrageous script I think I’ve ever read. It is so offensive, so outrageous people are going to want to see it.

 'There’s a line and he takes it over there.' 



Yeah we can see that. It ought to be something offensive & outrageous. Only those who have bad taste would be dying to see something of the sort. And I very much like to stay away from such movies & even such people in real life. 

Source: