Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jennifer Aniston as water babe


This is the new advert for Glacéau smartwater & I like that it has been captured in black & white. Actually I've always liked black & white photos more.

Fans of Jennifer just love these pics but some people have issues that pics have been photo shopped. I really don’t care much about pictures being airbrushed. But I think Jennifer Aniston looks fake but I like her shirt in the 2nd snap. 


But more than anything, the captions are not that great. What kind of a tagline is this anyway: ‘Simplicity is delicious’? The other tagline ‘Good taste travels well’ is not any different. These are certainly not good captions. They are just short but not at all catchy. 

Since I was a copywriter, I think the poor person must have been under tremendous pressure or something. And when he came up with these captions which didn’t click at all, the clients must have fallen for them as they usually fall for shit. And now when I look at the pics of Jennifer Aniston from the eyes of the client, I think they are extremely sexy.