Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cyber-bullying is a serious crime


Time & again I’ve said this on my blog. I myself have been a victim too & it has been 7 years. 

When this thing started at orkut, I was really upset & believe me, it was pure torture. Zillions of fake profiles were created at orkut, FB, twitter & various other places. And it’s not an exaggeration. I did complain but nothing was ever done. Naturally it wasn’t possible for them to take action against every profile. Orkut gave me few tips but FB was totally useless. The only good thing about FB is that you may not allow everyone to message you. I never bothered to complain at twitter & I don’t even use it anymore.

These bullies only want to make you feel miserable. They find faults in you & then they go on jeering at you. I have been called terminally single & a crazy animal lover. I don’t even remember most of the things. I used to get such abusive messages & I just couldn’t understand as to why this person hates me so much. 

Anyhow, 7 years is a pretty long time. I don’t know how but God gave me the courage to face this madness. Once my friend even suggested that I must talk to this person but I was like why should I talk to him. I have never dated him. I have never even met him once in my life. I’ve never had cyber sex with him. I’m not into sexting & other such things. I haven’t done anything to be ashamed of.

However, it wasn’t easy for me to face it, but I did. Now & then I get to know this person is creating one problem or the other. In fact it's funny when my sister says every six month that this stalker & another smelly character are two people who read each & every post I scribble.

The point is that…my case is different but that of Tyler & others is not. When someone posts a video in which you are having sex, naturally you will go off your head. I remember a man made more than 30 blogs on a woman he dated just for 2 months. It’s obvious this kind of person is sick in the head.

And emotional abuse is the worst form of abuse. It’s inevitable not to think about such mean, negative, nasty stuff that non-existent creatures say in your honor. Cyber-bullying can cause a person to commit suicide. Negative statements & how people hate you without any reason can have a bad effect.

Even if you have done something that you are not proud of, please do not let a bully decide things for you. In life, we come across all sorts of bullies. Some people just can’t see another being happy. Feeling of insecurity & jealousy often make them behave in this manner. They want others to get hurt. Never let anyone decide things for you...NEVER...cause you are only answerable to God, not to these people. It's up to you...it's never up to them.