Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nasha Ye Pyaar Ka Nasha Hai – Mann


Yes this too is one of my favourite songs! Udit Narayan has a magical voice & I never knew this song could drive me nuts.

Love this main stanza…Those who have been in love must know the feeling. Anyhow, it sounds fucking great. 

“Nasha ye pyaar ka nasha hai 
Ye meri baat yarron maano 
Nashe mein yaar doob jaao 
Raho na hosh mein deewanon!” 

Perhaps love is the best kind of intoxication, but you really need the right sort of person & by the right person, I do not mean a person who shouldn’t have faults but you know someone whose existence is just enough to make you feel good. 

I also like these lines: 

“Nazar se yoon mili nazar 
Deewana main ho gaya 
Asar ye kya hua asar 
Kahan ye main kho gaya 
Behke behke kadam behka behka hai mann 
Chha gaya chha gaya mujhpe deewanapan!” 

Anyway, this song is for someone very special. Lately, I have been doing really silly things & now I really don’t care what others think. They are just not important. What’s important is how one feels. And I’ve never felt this way in my entire life. It’s weird but this time I don’t expect much but I think someone out there needs a better memory :P