Monday, May 7, 2012

Dita Von’s unusually weird gown exposes much


And yet it fails to excite that much. Just my humble opinion. 

Alright. Dita Von Teese is known for her unique style but I wouldn’t call it rare. I think she’s trying hard to copy Mallika Sherawat :P 

But her confidence is fucking amazing. She turned up at the red carpet in this weird gown. The brown color only reminds me of shit. I don’t care what it exposes. You may notice the dress has got complex knots. 

Wary about her dress choice, she tweeted, 'Hmmmm...Wearing quite a risqué @JPGaultier gown tonight to the perfume awards in Berlin. This might require a merkin.' 

Oh she is cheap! She wants everyone to get excited. 

More than her weird gown, I think her make-up sucks big time. And that hair do tells me that she has applied shit to make that thing on her head look that dry. 

Some photographer even asked her to show more skin. Since celebrities love tweeting, she also tweeted about this. 

'Some photographer still had the audacity to tell me to "show some leg".' 

I’m sure she was far more excited at the request than the photographer. After all, she was half naked, if the poor guy asked her to expose a little more, she bitched about him…even though she exactly wanted this kind of attention. There is a possibility he read that tweet about Merkin & got excited. 



Last but not least, Jean Paul Gaultier certainly looks better than his creation. Actually he ran out of thread & that ominous smile will tell you that he’s happy about it.