Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kids of Julie



As you can see in these pictures, the puppies are cute. 

I just hope someone adopts these puppies. They are doing okay at the shelter. I don’t know if that farmer will adopt them or not. As of now, no one has shown any interest in them. 



My own personal experience is that people are too breed conscious; they never adopt stray puppies. They only talk & give lectures, besides finding faults in others who are trying to help them & this surely doesn’t help anyone in the long run…least of all the animal & the animal is important. However, there are people who adopt stray kittens but somehow stray puppies haven’t been that lucky. 

Oh those hazy & bad pics that I posted earlier were taken by my brother :P Since I was really down, it took me a little while to get hold of these pictures from my sister. 

Honestly speaking, these strays do make good watchdogs. I have one who is just awesome. And my mom is a dog person & she has seen different breeds as her parents & grandparents had farms & naturally they had dogs...even she thinks that strays are not any different from a special breed.

Those who cannot adopt can always sponsor a cat or dog in the shelter.