Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day!


Wishing Happy Mother’s Day to all the cool moms out there! 

Being a mother is indeed a very tough job. I know someone who thinks giving birth to a child is the easiest thing in the world & that’s why women never get tired of getting pregnant. I guess when you haven’t experienced a thing, you have no right to make insensitive statements. Not just biological mothers, but also mothers who adopt go through a lot. It’s not easy to give birth to a baby & it’s not that easy to raise a child. 

I’m proud of my mom & I know how hard it to deal with some children. To be honest, I don't think I could have dealt with something like myself :P

And if you’re not on talking terms with your mother, at least wish her on this day…once a parent is dead, you are only left with regrets. 

In fact, it’s not just about parents…We’ve got to be there while the person is alive.