Saturday, May 12, 2012

Keira Knightley doesn’t want to know about the private lives of actors


Keira Knightley criticizes her fellow Hollywood stars for not keeping their private lives private. You have the right to choose certain principles for yourself but I don’t think you have the right to impose your views on others. 

“I hate knowing too much when I’m going to the cinema and watching as a viewer. I don’t want to know that the actor has just gone through a divorce. I don’t want to know that the person is an alcoholic. It just gets in the way of my pleasure of watching the character.” 

I think she needs to stay away from TV. I’m not sure if she reads newspapers. She doesn’t seem to be the kind of person who reads anything at all actually. 

“Everybody knows absolutely everything, so I wonder whether it suddenly changes what we see. I think it does change something, and not for the better. I like watching films when I don’t know anything about the people.” 

Watching a movie is quite a different experience. When I watch any flick, I don’t keep thinking about what the actor does in his real life or if he/she has been dating someone or has gone through divorce or separation. You don’t have to attach so much significance to any celebrity unless you have fallen for one. And it seems Keira Knightley has issues with innumerable actors, cause we know almost everything about them. That’s her headache & no one can do anything about it. 

Keira Knightley, for the most part, gives stupid interviews. Once she was bragging that she works all the time. You work for yourself. You are not helping anyone on the planet when you’re working for your own benefit. And this entire problem with other peoples’ private affairs that doesn’t let her enjoy watching any movie is also meaningless. She’s just a pretty face & I think she’s a fine actor, but other than that when she opens her mouth & expresses herself, it’s a big time disappointment. Some people should keep quiet & some people should speak a little more. Instead of criticizing others for talking about their private lives, it would be so much better if she keeps her mouth shut & let us stay in peace. 

One more thing. She looks so extremely fake in this pic. 

Now just compare this crap with what Betty White has said & you will realize why she still rocks to this day. 

Anyhow, some people can never use their brain cells. It’s a miracle they can act well.