Saturday, May 12, 2012

I think Marina Khan still looks cute


It’s really funny but I just like one Pakistani celebrity & that’s Marina Khan. The reason is very simple. She too is an animal lover & a very genuine one. Moreover, she also doesn’t have hang ups. She’s a very down to earth sort of a person. I have met her just two or three times at the clinic. And she really cares about strays, which include both cats & dogs. Plus, her maid gets along with animals so well. 

She’s by far the most cutest TV artist & that's my opinion. But I did not enjoy watching Tanhaiyan lately. However, she looked very cute. In fact I had a huge crush on this character of Saad Salman when I was a kid. I didn’t like him either. Since my sister is in love with Dhoop Kinare, I have seen it a zillion times. 

I sometimes do feel guilty that I never write anything about Pakistanis & when I do, it’s usually about some murder or other heinous crime. 

I also happen to know people who don’t like Marina Khan & one of them said that she finds her so weird, cause once upon a time, Marina Khan said that she prefers helping out stray dogs as no one bothers to help them. How can you find someone weird for saying that? I think it’s an admirable quality. You know I’m amazed at people who just go on wondering as to why animal lovers help out strays.