Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Julie & her babies


I have some good news & some bad news. Julie & her pups are at a shelter for some time & a guy has said that he would adopt them all. He’s got a farm & he needs watchdogs. But the bad news is that 3 puppies had been killed. Somebody cut their throats :( Anyhow, Julie & her 6 puppies are not in danger at the moment. The shelter is pretty new; they need sponsors, but they do care about animals. 

It has been tough on all of us. And I think Julie is the one who has been through a lot. It was quiet area with no population where Julie & her babies were shifted, yet some mad person killed these three puppies. 

I have only seen that people get shocked or mad when they hear it. But no one adopts stray puppies or kittens. They only fix the blame on the people who try to help out animals. I’m sorry to say but this is what I have observed on various threads. They just make big statements; they all want to kill animal abusers. I really don’t think this is the solution that we too should become like them. And yeah if you feel that strongly how you claim to be, then it’s high time you start killing those lunatics, but even that requires balls & I can bet my whole life on it, cause I don’t know a single person who has got it.

Anyhow, I’m amazed that such folks are not aware how cruel & inhuman some people can be. They don’t spare humans & they don’t think much of animals. Actually where my brother posted the pics of puppies, a woman blamed all of us for the killing of those three puppies but when the moderator elaborated, she had nothing to say. Sometimes I even wonder if they are really sad or they pretend to be one when they say they are sorry for the loss. And I'm not talking about just Pakistanis, I feel people all over the world are just so. They only want to lay the blame. Raise some idiotic questions. And that's it. Not a single person would move his ass to make a change...at least here no one does anything except talking & finding faults & laying the blame on others. 

I can tell you these puppies are really sweet & friendly. They can easily be trained. I would have adopted them all, but I don’t have space to accommodate them. Plus, the landlady also has severe issues with my one dog. She also has problem with my ordinary cats. She only likes my Persian cats & Siamese & they don’t even care if she exists or not. 

Anyhow, the thing is if you cannot adopt an animal, you can sponsor one. Please do that.