Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cheeky Twitter Snap


Well Lady Gaga posted this picture on her twitter. 

The 1st question that popped up was: Who looks more crazy? 

For the 1st time, Terry Richardson looks better or not all that wild as the other person. 

It has been reported that Lady Gaga pulled down one side of her black leather top to reveal her breast, but had protected her modesty with black gaffer tape in the shape of a cross. 

Should we thank someone for that! And what’s this crap about protecting your modesty & that too with tape in the shape of a cross? The idea is laughable & if I am not mistake (& I know I'm not) it's nothing new.

Moreover, Terry posed with his hand in Gaga’s ‘paws up’ symbol, showing he is a fan of the star. 

It took me years to get tired of Madonna but I’m already tired of Lady Gaga. Doing the same thing again & again gets a little boring & some celebrities don’t ever learn it.