Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beyoncé - PEOPLE’s 2012 World’s Most Beautiful Woman


I have nothing against this choice. Everyone should get a chance as long as it’s not Samantha Brick or Sarah Barge. But this year’s list includes Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron, Mandeleine Stowe, Sofia Vergara, Christina Hendricks, etc. I think when Charlize Theron is around, how can anyone else grab the title? Even Madeleine Stowe is far more beautiful. But thank God it’s not Kate Middleton & Lily Collins! Even they were in the list & I don’t understand why are they in every list. Sorry I just can’t see any beauty. One belongs to a royal family & that’s why her name is seen in every god-damn list & I don’t even want to think about Lily Collins. 



Most people are saying that Beyonce has been chosen as she has given birth to a baby. That’s quite an absurd reason though. And some people still can’t believe that she was ever pregnant. 

Anyhow, let’s see what Beyonce has to say. 

“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” says Beyonce. “I have

“The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy,” she adds. “The word ‘love’ means something completely different now.”



I like the way she says, “The word love means something completely different now.” And I’m sure she feels all the more beautiful. She has all the reasons in the world. 

In spite of all that, I don’t think Beyonce happens to be the most beautiful woman. These lists are strange & biased. And these competitions are even more silly, cause you just stay beautiful for a year & then someone else becomes beautiful. Honestly, I really don’t understand what’s the god-damn criteria for regarding anyone beautiful. 


Perhaps they could have worked a little harder on the cover. Since she’s the most beautiful woman, I don’t see any beauty oozing out of it. Moreover, animal lovers don't find her beautiful at all, as she wears fur. Now if you can feel that love, which she claims to know better than others as she can actually differentiate, then you must also feel something for other beings. You feel beautiful after giving birth to a baby & yet you feel nothing for those animals who are killed just because you want to wear fur. I think motherhood ought to make a woman more sensitive & beautiful. Appearing on the cover & being labeled as beautiful is not enough. A beautiful person should be sensitive to the needs of others...he/she should feel the pain of others & it's the least that a beautiful person can do for the world.

Previous winners include Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie & Jennifer Lopez, & yeah they seem to be better choices. Anyhow, this entire thing is so shallow. It doesn’t really matter.