Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heidi Klum covers the May issue of Allure


The interview is far more interesting than the photo shoot. 

Moreover she has also posed nude for this issue of Allure magazine but it ain’t that sexy. Maybe she was thinking about good old days when she stripped off. Someone rightly said, she looked more like ‘a bronzed, blonde Goddess of Boredom.’ The expression is just pathetic. Anyhow, she is 38 year old & she’s got four kids. And you can’t look ab fab without clothes forever. And forgive me for editing the pic. I don’t want to post naked pictures on my blog anymore :P 

Heidi doesn’t believe in cosmetic surgery. 

“Ask me again when I’m 65, but…I’m proud to be able to say, in this day and age, I haven’t done anything. Everyone has a view of what’s pretty and what’s not pretty, and [surgery’ just doesn't look pretty to me. Especially when I see it on really young girls. I don't want to name names, but it's like, Wow, I remember you five years ago, looking to me so beautiful, and now it's like... who is this person? And I know girls half my age who do it. What are they gonna do at 40 or 50, when the sh-t really hits the fan?" 

Yeah what are they going to do at the age of 40 & 50? I’m sure they’d go for more surgeries & mess up everything. I have never been able to understand how could women fiddle with their features. I think it’s okay to have flaws. And so what if we won’t look young forever! I really don’t understand this complex of staying young & pretending as a young girl. It’s even more irritating when some women start talking like kids all of a sudden. 

She thinks gays are awesome. 

“They are like this kaleidoscope of interesting thoughts and opinions. They teach you so many things about men that are useful.”

Gays always make good friends, cause they are gentlemen. 

Heidi & Seal split in January after seven years of marriage.

 "It's hard, just like for other couples. People go through our trash cans. It's crazy. And you know, we have four kids; they have to go to school. You know, I wouldn't change anything. If I had to go back in time and say, 'I should have changed this or that...' No. I don't resent anything that ever happened. Things just turn out the way they turn out... I'm still in the eye of the storm now, and it's all a little bit crazy. But sometimes you have to be apart in order to figure it out." 

Nothing’s ever great about break-ups. But relationships, for the most part, end up badly otherwise why would they end. If anyone meant so much to me, then yes I might alter few things. I don’t know why people always say they don’t want to change anything. I would like to change certain things, if I could. It’s another thing that I don’t have that option. However, I can change my mind about this at any time. 

Anyway, even this interview was fine. She wasn’t putting up ideas. That naked pose was a bit too much, but then maybe this is some sort of therapy or a reminder that she’s still worthy of the supermodel title. 

The May issue of Allure will be on stands in the US on April 24.