Monday, April 16, 2012

Extremely co-operative cats!



Today I was tagged on this article by my friend & it was a treat to watch these pictures.

I don’t find anything bizarre about them & it’s good to know that even in the 1870s people were obsessed with their pets so much. And you know it’s really hard to capture such pictures of animals. You have to have a lot of patience. And these cats also seem extremely co-operative. 

Actually photographer Harry Pointer took around 200 photos of his cats. It’s pretty impressive. 

We often see comments in which people believe that it’s sheer cruelty on the part of humans to take such photos of animals. It’s ridiculous to presume such things. Both cats & dogs do what they want to do. You can’t force them. It’s as simple as that. Cats would just scratch you when they are not in the mood & so far as my dog is concerned, even he’s very moody. Even the stray dogs I know can be moody at times. 

But one thing I couldn’t understand either – why these pictures are still under copyright & that too by someone else? These photos belong to Harry Pointer & not some David Simkin. 

Anyhow, the kitties of Harry Pointer were really stylish babes.