Saturday, April 21, 2012

Media needs to stop imagining stuff about Jennifer Aniston


I really do not know whether to call it funny or stupid, but I’m kind of getting tired of how the media is presuming what’s going on with Jennifer Aniston after she heard about Brad Pitt’s engagement with Angelina Jolie. 

We haven’t heard anything from Jennifer Aniston’s mouth & it’s ridiculous to believe the sources. And it’s more absurd to still talk about that love triangle. I think everyone has moved on in this case, except the media. Moreover, some tabloids have been ridiculously sympathetic to Aniston. Yeah I don’t find her impressive when she talks but she seems quite content with her guy at the moment. She doesn’t need any kind of sympathy. Then we also read that she’s way too happy about this engagement & some media people think she just doesn’t care & that she’s “moved on” even though nobody thinks she has “moved on.” I also read somewhere that she always wanted Brad Pitt to be happy but not Angelina Jolie. Now give us a break! 

Anyhow, the reason why I’m wasting my time at the moment is the National Enquirer story. 



According to them, Brad Pitt called Jennifer to let her know about the engagement much before. 

“Brad called Jen the first week of April to tip her off about the engagement,” revealed a source close to Aniston. “Brad said, ‘I wanted you to hear it first from me. I asked Angelina to marry me and she said yes.’” 

“The news hit Jennifer like a ton of bricks. Jen never actually believed that Brad would actually marry Angie. Even though she was in a state of shock, she didn’t want to let Brad know how heartbroken she was. But as soon as they got off the phone, Jen burst into tears and collapsed! She just sank to the ground in a heap.” 

After her phone conversation with Brad, Jennifer was sobbing and pouring over mementos of their life together when her current beau, edgy actor screenwriter Justin Theroux, found her, added the source. 

“Rather than being supportive, Justin blew up at Jen for continuing to obsess over Brad,” the source said. “It was awful. Jen needed comforting, but Justin was too hurt and angry. He accused Jen of still being in love with Brad, and they wound up having a huge fight.” 



Now what kind of reporting is it, anyway? This is so very melodramatic & not at all funny from any angle. 

Moreover some media people are also saying that ‘Justin is a protector guy’ is also a planted story. I think we read that Justin is a very protective guy much before this engagement. 

It’s true every time I start yawning when I read Jennifer Aniston’s interviews & I don’t find her that impressive. She seems bitter, but I really do not believe in all this crap. Why can’t the media just leave her alone? I’m sure they are taking yellow journalism to another level, but we are sick & tired of it. And we are not that stupid.