Monday, April 30, 2012

Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Elle magazine


I think she kind of looks stunning on the cover of ELLE magazine's June issue. Yes there’s a reason why I haven’t called her absolutely stunning. Beyond any doubt, Kristen Stewart is a pretty face & we won’t at the moment consider that she only gives one expression & that is pathetically constipated all the time.

I like this retro 60s bouffant which is combed back. You have to ignore the open mouth. Most of all, I don’t like this pose…one hand on her hip as her other hand gently rests upon her hair. Anyhow, she has carried out the 60s inspired look rather well. 

Btw, she has also been crowned the world's best dressed woman by fashion bible Glamour magazine & let’s not even think about these lists :P 

As of now, she’s promoting her new movie Snow White and the Huntsman in which Charlize Theron stands out as the wicked queen. 



 And I must say both Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson make a beautiful couple. I have just one thing against Kristen...she ought to act & even if she can't act, she should get rid of that constipated expression.