Monday, April 30, 2012

Cameron Diaz on Harper’s Bazaar magazine


Cameron Diaz poses for the June issue of Harper's Bazaar UK magazine. 

I really like Cameron Diaz but again I have to say that I don’t like these pictures. She looks nice only in the one pic in which she is tilting her trilby in an unbuttoned shirt. 

However this lady always gives interviews just like any normal person & that’s what I like about her. This time even the interviewer Melissa Whitworth called Cameron as being incredibly down to earth. 

Melissa said: “It was one of my favourite interviews in the 13 years I've been doing this.” 

Moreover, her ex-boyfriend Alex Rodriguez also said in one of his interviews: 

“I don't like talking about my relationships, but what I will tell you about CD is that she's probably one of the greatest human beings I've ever met, and just an amazing light.” 

Anyhow, during the interview Cameron talks about her love for British men. 

“I love their sense of humour and the sense of chivalry and charm. It’s something that is innately a part of the culture - we don’t have that over here, it’s not the same in America.” 

She added: “I love London. I love the Brits, I always have. I have a weak spot for them.” 

She’s friends with Gwyneth Paltrow & this is how she became close to her: 

 “We became very close after my dad’s death. She reached out and it was very sweet. We bonded on that.” 


As I always say she doesn’t projects to be someone else. Her interviews are invariably genuine. No wonder even an interviewer finds her down to earth. I guess she is that sort of a person. Easy & sweet! 

She will soon be seen in the movie ‘What To Expect When You're Expecting,’ alongside Jennifer Lopez, Chris Rock and Chace Crawford. It’s a romantic comedy & she’s playing the character of a pregnant woman. 

Anyway, the June issue of Harper’s Bazaar will hit the newsstands on Thursday 3rd May.