Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Crystal Renn covers Vogue Mexico


Well I don’t like the cover. And I also don’t like this tropical print dress from Salvatore Ferragamo’s spring collection. 

However, this is not Crystal’s first cover for Vogue Mexico. She has appeared on four international Vogue editions. And she is the only plus-size who has graced the cover of Harper’s Bazaar. 

She surely seems to have lost weight. 

She has also written a book ‘Hungry: A Young Model's Story of Appetite, Ambition and the Ultimate Embrace of Curves.’ 



I know this has been so boring. 

Anyhow, styling has been done by Sarah Gore Reeves & Nagi Sakai photographed her for the new issue. 

In one of the pictures she wields two guns & that killer pose doesn’t make much sense. Anyhow, Daniel Craig could have taken tips from her. What he did was unacceptable. 



This post is extremely boring. I myself couldn’t help yawning. Each sentence was a struggle & I’m sure every line will be pure torture for you all but I think I haven’t eaten up words today. 

Now I can’t help if the pictures & models aren’t great. See my conscience hasn’t been struck but I try not to post certain things, which are in excess out there. Honestly, when I post such nude pics & trashy news, I don’t even think, cause it means nothing to me, but controlling oneself has been quite a task. I actually don’t like it when my popular post happens to be some trashy shit. No one admires my serious writings (not that I want appreciation), but crap is appreciated. Which is why I have no time for it anymore. 

This is not crap. This woman has experienced weight loss problem & she could be a ray of hope for those who are trying hard to loose weight. And I really wanted to say something about the pic in which she's holding two guns...Terrible! It's a tragedy some models can't even hold guns. And more than anything, I don't like what the stylist has done to her.