Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet Arthur Keller


He’s a Swiss model & other than that, I don’t know anything about him except that he’s got green eyes & brown hair, & he is 6’1.5″.

He certainly has a good physique. 



But that car looks better than him. I’m sorry to say but mostly whenever a model or an actor or anyone else is standing beside the car, it’s a pity that the car invariably stands out. Which reminds me of a scene in a movie in which both Bobby Deol & Lara Dutta were literally invisible, cause the car was super cool. And every year even Paris Hilton proves this point quite religiously. Honestly, I can’t think of a single person who stands out in front of a cool baby. Or maybe I seem to pay attention to the baby more than the person :P And that's one stupid pose in which he's trying to drive. It seems as if the car would move with all his strength.

And he could have shaved his armpits at least for the shoot. I don't like such dirty guys.