Monday, April 23, 2012

Stunning shot of Madonna


This one has been regarded as an ‘absolutely stunning’ photograph of Madonna. 

In fact it was taken in 1990 by Steven Meisel, & right now it is expected to fetch £5,000 at auction. 

And sorry I have edited the pic. Actually Madonna is posing naked on a bed while smoking. No, my conscience hasn’t been struck or anything :P 

Anyone who is naked is called sexy & this one has been considered a very sexy, sultry pose. I don’t find it that stunning or awestruck. But maybe it is. Men could give us a better opinion on this one. 

I like her hair do. She had bleached them blonde in those days. 

I used to be her fan but now I’m not. I believe she looked stunning in the early 90s & she was very pretty in the late 80s. But just like any of her fan, I have seen innumerable naked pics of Madonna over the years & I’m tired of it now. You know one gets bored. Maybe that’s why I have no comment for this particular stunning shot.