Monday, April 30, 2012

Farewell intercourse law in Egypt branded a complete nonsense


I really wanted to write on this one in the afternoon but I was busy. Anyhow, the title makes it pretty obvious that this madness has been branded as complete nonsense but some people will drag the name of Islam & tell us that nothing of the sort is permitted in our religion. Maybe they presume I’m kafir, so they have to tell me. An overexcited woman from my school days who doesn’t ever bother to talk to me scribbled without even reading the article (where it was specifically written that it’s forbidden in Islam) & as it’s obvious she didn’t even read the title completely (as she was busy reading the comments I guess): “It’s totally Hoax..... Islam never allows inhuman practices..!!!” Naturally I couldn’t help saying to myself: Yeah fuck me for not knowing this! Anyway at first I thought of ignoring that comment, but then I couldn’t help saying: “The title itself says it has been branded as complete nonsense. Which means it is hoax in other words.” And maybe this was the reason why God didn’t want me to write anything on this piece in the afternoon. I suppose normal folks do talk about crazy, obnoxious ideas when they get the chance & that’s what my pals & I were doing. But someone has to butt in to prove a point that was obvious. 

Anyhow what created this storm in the Muslim world is simple. It has been reported that a sickening law which has not been implemented says that Egyptian husbands can have sex with their dead wives for up to six hours after their death. In fact it has been alleged that the Egyptian parliament has been planning to introduce this controversial law. One is not even sure if this has ever been proposed or not. At the same time, it has also been reported that this piece of shit has been planted into the media by sources close to former dictator Hosni Mubarak to discredit the Egyptian government. 

We all know the issue of women's rights has been a growing concern in Egypt at the moment & it’s natural for us to get annoyed & question as to how sick minds could even think about this kind of law. You see we have sick people out there. Anything is possible. And someone came up with this idea & it has raised a storm of indignation in the Muslim world. When I read this article, the 1st thing that came to my mind was: How fucked up are these people! Of course we know the answer. Who could possibly suggest such a bizarre idea of sleeping with the dead spouse? We do get ideas, such as: When the partner was alive, weren’t they sleeping? Or maybe the sick mind who suggested this obnoxious idea wanted others to taste necrophilia. 

Anyhow, this was most probably done to besmear the name of Islam but I think educated people will know the truth. 

“The subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death. He also said that women have the right to have sex with her dead husband.” 

See if there’s any truth in it, then this was again started by some cleric. What’s the point of making this kind of statement, in the 1st place? 

Time & again, it has been proved that dirty minds can create a lot of mess. Other Muslims without even finding out the entire truth presume that others are also kafir who are posting such articles & they may not know as to what is permitted & what is forbidden in Islam. Anyway, I believe this news has nothing to do with Islam…it’s more about sick people who just want to besmear the name of a religion & that’s it. 

Source: