Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Celebrating 50 years



That cover of Daniel Craig is a big time disappointment. 

Is this how you celebrate 50th anniversary? By making the character look tired. As if the character is saying 50 years is a pretty long time & it’s more of a burden to celebrate it! That’s the kind of look Daniel Craig has given & that too quite half-heartedly. In fact he also seems kind of lost. 

Since Sean Connery was the 1st Bond, they should have asked him to pose for the cover & I’m sure even at this age, he would have looked better than Daniel Craig. 

Naturally I couldn’t help searching the pics of my favourite two Bonds. They are both even better than Greek gods. I know that’s an exaggeration but still we don’t see such beautiful, sexy men anymore. 

I don’t have anything against Daniel Craig. I do like him as an actor but I don’t like him as Bond. And this cover sucks big time.


PS Sorry guys I've been making lots of errors these days. I don't know how come I miss everything while proofreading. I eat up words & I'm extremely sorry for that but I'm always running short of time, somehow. I'll try to be more careful.