Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Saamne Yeh Kaun Aaya


Oh my God, this is such a fun song. They all look damn hilarious. 

I love that exotic dance competition. The moves would take anyone’s breath away :P

How Sanjay gets jealous of this simple guy Raja is the story of many people. It’s beyond us why such people get jealous of someone who is harmless & what’s the point of bullying them!

Over all, this is a very cute, fun song. It was sure fun listening to it after a long time. 

And that DJ was very cute. I don’t know his name but he’s a very good actor. 

Aur meray saath tou har time aisa hee hota even if it’s a ghost & usually it’s something jinn bhoot kind of thing that I like. And if that thing looks okay, then it’s dead somehow. It’s always the same story but I invariably feel the same way every time. 

 “Saamane ye kaun aayaa, dil mein huyee halachal 
Dekh ke bas eik hee jhalak, ho gaye hum paagal.” 

And if Raja could have such views, we should learn something from him. After all, he’s not Samantha Brick. He’s Raja. 

“Maanaa woh haseen hai, tou hum bhi kam nahin hain 
Woh magarur kaise rahenge.” 

Oh I just love this attitude.