Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yehi Tou Hain Woh – Solva Saal


This is another fabulous song by Rafi sahab. 

Dev Anand looked very cool in it & Waheeda Rehman was also a very pretty woman. 

Solva Saal is one of my favourite movies & I don’t know how many times I’ve seen it. All the songs are amazing. The story line is good. 

Well I like these lines: 

“Haan wohi jin kay liye jaan di Farhad nay
 Jungle jungle rota tha Majnu bhi jin ki yaad mein 
Romeo chal basa jin ki tamanna liye.” 

Dev Anand has given very mean & naughty expressions, but he looked really cool. However, later on, I don’t know what happened to him. He just lost his charm or what I don’t know. He seemed very childish in songs in his old age. Even Zeenat Aman looked far more mature than him. You can check out the songs ‘Aisay na mujhay tum dekho,’ & ‘nazara bheja kisi nay pyaar ka’ & you’d realize that I’m not exaggerating. But he was a cool dude in his youth beyond any reasonable doubt. 

And this is a really fun song. I’m sure you too would enjoy listening to it.