Thursday, April 19, 2012

This Mona Lisa is definitely one of a kind


It was a little difficult to ignore this kind of Mona Lisa. We had this painting of Mona Lisa in our old house & I saw it for 20 years & that real Mona Lisa is too boring a thing but this one, by all means, rocks. 

I like the fact that she’s a little different kind of Mona Lisa. She’s more daring & adventurous. She’s more like a real woman who is not afraid & that’s what makes her interesting. Perhaps even sexy. I’m not so sure though.

Even my friends find this particular Mona Lisa quite hot & they just love her tattoos. Although this picture looks too fake (everything was done half-heartedly & you know what I mean), but it's good for a laugh & that's what matters.

Even this Mona Lisa has some class. She's sort of chic & I like her shades.

I don't want to bitch about the real Mona Jee, cause both my parents just loved that painting. But I just couldn't see anything in it. She seemed kind of spooky, ominous woman all through my childhood. However, when our professor once mentioned that Hamlet is the Mona Lisa of Literature, then it occurred to me that Mona Lisa is after all better than someone.