Wednesday, April 18, 2012

John Lennon


I think John Lennon had an unusual mind. It was way too beautiful & his death has been the biggest loss ever. 

Very few individuals are like that & I think it’s even more difficult for mediocrity to accept such individuals. People are not even capable of understanding the obvious. But he expressed himself through his art. He stood up for things & I don’t think many people have that kind of courage. His thinking was a little too much for closed minds & fanatics. 

He’s one of my favourite personalities. He was just too impressive. Maybe that’s why he was murdered. 

He was so right: 

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.” 

And why has God stopped making such guys? It literally hurts.